During the delivery of the infant of the mothers, there is a great pain that associates with it. Mothers do the initiative to turn and change positions to relieve the pain. However, the pain is still there present because of some common factors that contributed the dilemma. But if you feel uncomfortable and need some serious help, try these methods to ease back pain in labor:
- Sit properly with back being supported. Making other form of sitting position would add up to the problem. You need to sit properly with back posed and supported with a pillow. Lousy position generally pushes you to be in pain. There are also other available seats that you can choose from. If by then you wanted to lie down, there are also present cradles for you.
- Do some simple exercise and roam around everyday. It is best that you have done an exercise or two especially when it is your last two to three months of carrying the baby. Take an inhale and exhale work out and do some leisurely walk in the park or the boundary of your place. You could do also the up and down straying on the staircase.
- Take the advice of a therapist. There is nothing good advice with professionals who do the job pretty well and good. There are pregnancy massage therapist available or a physical therapist, acupuncturist, and chiropractor. They do some technique but there is a need to be careful since you are relieving the pain. Therapist has a lot of ideas when it comes to body relief, if given the chance to take him with you during labor, do so and asks him of he’s free.
- Plan the labor assistance. During the delivery, there is good to have contacted someone that will help out with the labor. They could also help you with the relief retention and some other methods they know about. By all means, there are therapists that can do the job, your closest relative will also do as well, and/or your husband of whom directly is concerned.
- Counter pressing is great. Pressing against the lower back and other affected areas as process helps a lot and lessen the pain. There are times of contraction that need for some relief. With proper massaging and pressing, aid will come next. There are points in the body that could be done with the pressing therapy.